Hello dear OSG-community,

Hi all,

I don't mean to tread on toes, perhaps this will be of interest to one of you,
or someone you know. I'm finding it very hard to find a candidate with OSG
knowledge! Job spec below:

iOS Developer

Our client, based in Central London is urgently looking for a skilled iOS
Developer to assist in a project currently set to last for a month.
A relatively new, yet established and exciting Digital Agency, there are big
opportunities for extended work.

The ideal candidate will need:

•       Expertise in iOS Development
•       Have 1+ years’ experience in Objective-C programming
•       Experience with OSG Toolkit
•       A gaming background

With a knowledge of:

•       ARToolkit
•       3ds Max
•       Open GL

You will also be available for work ASAP.

If you are interested, please contact me immediately with a CV! :)
Thank you!

Best regards,
Guy