Hi -- I'm also on r13056 with VS 2008, but on 32-bit Win7. I tested osgshaders and (with a GL3 build) osgsimplegl3. Both run without crashing. Perhaps the issue is specific to 64-bit.

Some obvious things to try:
 * Post a call stack. ("deep in the VS internals" isn't helpful.)
 * Back out to prior revisions to isolate the rev that introduced the issue.
 * Turn up OSG_NOTIFY_LEVEL and look for warnings or errors prior to the crash.

I hope that helps.
   -Paul