Hi Michael,
Have look at Ulrich's post:
I will submit the fix for it...
Just out of curiosity what is your graphics card and driver, 480gtx driver
296.10?

Cheers

Martin

On 5/04/12 6:05 , Martin Naylor wrote:
>     if (_extensions->isShaderAtomicCounterSupported())
>     {
>         std::vector<GLint> bufferIndex( atomicCounterMap.size(), 0 );
>         std::vector<GLuint> uniformIndex;
>         for (AtomicCounterMap::iterator it = atomicCounterMap.begin(),
> end = atomicCounterMap.end();
>              it != end; ++it)
>         {
>             uniformIndex.push_back(it->first);
>         }

Coming to think of it, I believe the whole block should check if
atomicCounterMap is not empty.  It does not need to be called if
GL_UNSIGNED_INT_ATOMIC_COUNTER is supported but not used.

<code>
if (_extensions->isShaderAtomicCounterSupported() &&
!atomicCounterMap.empty()) {
    std::vector<GLint> bufferIndex( atomicCounterMap.size(), 0 );
    std::vector<GLuint> uniformIndex;
</code>

Cheers,
/Ulrich