Hi David,

I am using the Catalyst 12.1 driver which I think is the latest available.

I've managed to track the error down to the following two lines in Program.cpp
(both throw OpenGL errors).

Line 798        _extensions->glGetActiveUniformsiv( _glProgramHandle,
uniformIndex.size(),&(uniformIndex[0]), L_UNIFORM_ATOMIC_COUNTER_BUFFER_INDEX,
                                        &(bufferIndex[0]) );

and

Line 818        _extensions->glGetProgramiv(_glProgramHandle,
GL_ACTIVE_ATOMIC_COUNTER_BUFFERS,

reinterpret_cast<GLint*>(&activeAtomicCounterBuffers));

As far as I can figure out, the problem is the two enums, which are only valid
for OpenGL 4.2+. My video card reports:

OpenGL version string: 4.2.11399 Compatibility Profile Context
OpenGL shading language version string: 4.20

so it should be handle these calls. The NVidia card (where osgsimplegl3 works)
is a much older OpenGL 3.2 compatible card.

Any further ideas are most welcome!

Thanks,

Roland