Hi,
Can any one help me how to slove this problem.

In my AR program if I set  "viewer>setCameraManipulator(new
osgGA::TrackballManipulator())" then I am gettting the video output correctly.
This time OSG model is not displayed on the marker(screen).

Here are my AR viewer Settings

Code:
viewer = new osgViewer::Viewer();
viewer->setUpViewInWindow (200, 200, videoXRes, videoYRes);
viewer->getCamera()->setViewport(0,0,videoXRes,videoYRes);
viewer->setLightingMode(osg::View::HEADLIGHT);
viewer->addEventHandler(new CSimpleWndSizeHandler(videoXRes,videoYRes));
/*p is projection matrix from camera*/
viewer->getCamera()->setProjectionMatrix(osg::Matrix(p));

I think here TrackballManiplator is doing some default settings to the viewer.
Can any one please help me what settings do i need to set to my AR program to
get video display correctly.

Thank you!

Cheers,
Koduri