Well the compiler usually says what he founds... and what didn't found if
he can't find it it's because it wasn't compiled. If you follow the recipy
letter to letter then you have used this option ->
-DOSG_CPP_EXCEPTIONS_AVAILABLE=OFF
ply plugin requires CPP exceptions. So... no ply plugin

BUT... I only used that configuration because it's recommended in the GLES
page of OSG you can try to compile with cpp exceptions the Android
makefiles are configured to permit the use of exceptions.

Good luck.