Hi Vishma,

First thing to check: Is the c++ file which contains this line of code:

osgText::String* string = newosgText::String("గౌతమి", osgText::String::ENCODING_UTF8);

...utf-8 encoded? It has to be since the text is "hard-coded" in the source.

Second thing to check: does the actual font that you are using include the characters in the text? And does the font support uft-8? Use a font viewing application to find out.

Best regards,
John