This really sounds helpful, Robert, but for some reason this examples you
recommended aren't understandable for me. They all tells about reflecting,
printing it into a flag and so on. isn't there an example which just renders a
single node, a single box or something else into a texture and projects it into
the viewer? Just a single object, no camera effects, no artefacts, no
movements, nothing but a single object.

My problem is that all this examples (and I found a lot in the internet)
explains how useful this RTT technique is, but aren't understandable after all.
This sounds like I'm not good in graphics programming, but sometimes small
steps are necessary. I can't take this big stuffs as start.

lg Christian