Hi Nav.

First of all, if you had followed the rules of the forum corresponding to your
real name, your post would be approved much faster.

Second, there are not enough moderators available to take over the job about
new user's post approval. I, as admin, don't have enough time to do this job.
Unfortunately there are still nobody interested in this job :(

Hence, I am sorry for longer waiting times before new messages get approved,
but this is the only way we currently have to have nice cooperation between the
established osg community acting on the mailing list side with the new one from
the forum side.

cheers,
art