Hi Sergey,
Hi, Sebastian

you can get (already computed by cullvisitor) modelview matrix in cull
callback. But i think you are overcomplicating things with this approach.
Okay, I hadn't thought of this. So you propose adding a cull-callback to all the nodes that should contribute? And surely I felt that the approach was too complicated, thats why I was asking ;-)

cheers
Sebastian

Cheers,
Sergey.