Hi Robert,

After debugging a bit more it appears that the issue begins when the event is
taken off the event queue inside CompositeViewer.  There is the following case
statement inside CompositeViewer::eventTraversal() (line 755 in version 3.0.0):

Code:
case(osgGA::GUIEventAdapter::PUSH):
case(osgGA::GUIEventAdapter::RELEASE):
case(osgGA::GUIEventAdapter::DOUBLECLICK):
case(osgGA::GUIEventAdapter::DRAG):
case(osgGA::GUIEventAdapter::MOVE):
{
   pointerEvent = true;

Note that SCROLL is not included in these cases.  If I force the scroll event
through this code path in the debugger then the input range and y orientation
are correct when the event is passed to my GUIEventHandler.  Is this a bug, or
is there some reason that scroll events need to be treated differently here?

In any case, I was able to work around this in my application, but maybe this
will help out the next person.

Thank you!

Cheers,
Michael