Hi Paul,

2012/8/28 Paul Martz <pma...@skew-matrix.com>

> Since no one has contributed to this page since its inception 4 months
> ago, and since there were no guidelines on the page itself, I didn't know
> you (or anyone else) had any plans for it.

You are right I don't have a strong opinion on that, and I was expecting
that each external project have the time to fill their own article. It was
a initial conception, but it is not written in a stone, so I will change
the layout to fit your article. Anyway I think I asked in the lists about
this particular section and its layout, and nobody answered at all.

> Because each external project has its own web page with plenty of
> information, doesn't it make more sense for our Joomla page to just have a
> brief 1-line description and a link to the external project page? Having an
> entire article devoted to each external project seems like overkill.

Ok thumbs up.

> So I've already done as I described above. It's a wiki; you (or anyone
> else) are welcome to change what I've done, if you feel strongly about it.
>    -Paul

Any help is appreciated, if you see the migration tasks section you will
make yourself an idea of the status of the work and what the community
still have to do. We need to push the work on the new web as much as we
can. So thank you for your collaboration with the migration!! :)

Cheers.