Hey everyone,

I want to use the collada plugin for my Android app. So I started here:

http://www.openscenegraph.org/projects/osg/wiki/Support/KnowledgeBase/Collada

This page, which seems a bit outdated, pointed me to use the DOM project here
(which is at version 2.2):

http://sourceforge.net/projects/collada-dom/files/Collada%20DOM/Collada%20DOM%202.2/

The problem is that this library has a directory with prebuilt binaries for
almost every platform except Android. I suppose this means I would have to
build these libraries for Android before I use this version of Collada...

However, over at https://android.googlesource.com/ there is a version of
Collada that already has an Android.mk.

My question: What should I do? spend time on trying to build the prereq libs in
Collada DOM and get the standard version working OR try to integrate the
version of Collada DOM that is provided by the Android git repo's?

Thanks!

TL;DR: what is easier? trying to build prereq libs OR trying to integrate
different lib into plugin?