From: osg-users-boun...@lists.openscenegraph.org
[mailto:osg-users-boun...@lists.openscenegraph.org] On Behalf Of Chris
Hanson
Sent: Friday, September 21, 2012 12:23 PM
To: OpenSceneGraph Users
Subject: Re: [osg-users] VPB in VS10...

On Fri, Sep 21, 2012 at 12:15 PM, Tueller, Shayne R Civ USAF AFMC 519
SMXS/MXDEC <shayne.tuel...@hill.af.mil> wrote:

        All,

        1)      Does the latest SVN of VPB compile on Windows 7 using
Visual Studio 10 and OSG 3.0.1? I'm having major issues getting it to
compile in this environment.

2)      If it does compile, will it run without the nvtt for
compression? My current machine has an ATI card (no NVIDIA).

  I last built VPB .9.11 against OSG 3.1.0 in Jan of this year, on VC++
2010 32 and 64-bit without nvtt.

  I don't think NVTT requires an Nvidia card, in fact, it can be used
with NO OpenGL graphics card.

--

Chris 'Xenon' Hanson, omo sanza lettere. xe...@alphapixel.com
http://www.alphapixel.com/ Training * Consulting * Contracting 3D *