Hi Sebastian,

I've followed your advice, but I've still the issue. So it's seems I'm using a
wrong way to generate my mipmaps. Is hardware mipmap generation actually
average the values between the different mipmap levels?

Code:
logAveragedLumTexture->setUseHardwareMipMapGeneration(true);
logAveragedLumTexture->allocateMipmapLevels();
osg::ref_ptr<osg::Texture2D> tex2D =
dynamic_cast<osg::Texture2D*>(logAveragedLumTexture.get());
tex2D->setNumMipmapLevels(numMipMap);
tex2D->setFilter(osg::Texture::MIN_FILTER, osg::Texture::LINEAR_MIPMAP_NEAREST);

About the last parameter, I've checked the OpenGL specifications and I'm
understanding that the last parameter will correspond to the lod level if no
bias is given. See section 8.14.1, formula (8.4), (8.5) and (8.6).

Thank you!

Kenzo