Hi Gianni,

I know nothing about your specific implementation, the only thing I
can suggest is the general comment is that OpenGL has the concept of
current draw and read buffers, when you do a glReadPixels() you should
make sure that the read buffer is the same as the scene was rendered
to i.e. the draw buffer.  osg::Camera has support for setting the
(gl)ReadBuffer and (gl)DrawBuffer, normally these would be set to
GL_BACK when the window is double buffered.

Robert.