We're working on producing a standard set of 3rdparty libs and precompiled
OSG and osgEarth. It's taking some time though.

On Thu, Nov 29, 2012 at 6:31 AM, Stephan Maximilian Huber <
ratzf...@digitalmind.de> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> you'll have to add all needed libs to your ios-app. Most notably
> libOpenThreads, libosg, libosgGA, libosgDB, libosgUtil, libosgViewer.
>
> _graphicsWindow_IOS should be part of the osgViewer-lib.
>
> Sorry, getting osg compiling running on ios is a bit rough. If you have
> a working set of libs and includes the experience is getting better :-)
>
> There's a helper script to compile all libs for debug/release and
> device/simulator and combine them to universal libs at
> https://github.com/stmh/osg/tree/iphone/PlatformSpecifics/iOS This
> script will create two xcode-project-files (simulator / device), compile
> all libs + plugins and bundle the libs. I think I submitted it to
> osg.submission, but it's not merged yet to osg-trunk.
>
> cheers,
>
> Stephan
> Am 29.11.12 13:05, schrieb Koduri Lakshmi:
> > Hi,
> >
> > I added "libOpenThreads.a" file to "BuildPhases->Link Binary With
> Libraries". Then I am getting the following error
> >

> > Code:
> > Command
> /Developer/Platforms/iPhoneSimulator.platform/Developer/usr/bin/clang++
> failed with exit code 1
> >

> > I am getting the same error for Debug/Release builds. I created both
> Debut/Release .a files to OSG. I got these .a files from "BUILD->lib"
> folder.
> >
> > Can you please any one help how to solve this linker error.

> > Thank you!
> >
> > Cheers,
> > Koduri

Chris 'Xenon' Hanson, omo sanza lettere. xe...@alphapixel.com
http://www.alphapixel.com/
Training • Consulting • Contracting
3D • Scene Graphs (Open Scene Graph/OSG) • OpenGL 2 • OpenGL 3 • OpenGL 4 •
GLSL • OpenGL ES 1 • OpenGL ES 2 • OpenCL
Digital Imaging • GIS • GPS • Telemetry • Cryptography • Digital Audio •
LIDAR • Kinect • Embedded • Mobile • iPhone/iPad/iOS • Android
@alphapixel <https://twitter.com/alphapixel> facebook.com/alphapixel (775)
623-PIXL [7495]