Hi,

I am using a osgManipulator::TabBoxDragger with osgManipulator::Scale2DDraggers
to scale objects within my scene.

Currently when dragging one of the 2D Draggers the object will scale
accordingly but the centre of the object will not stay in the same position.
For example, if I grab the top left corner of a square and drag to the left,
the bottom right corner will stay where it is and the rest of the object will
move left while being rescaled.

What I would like to happen is for the bottom right corner to move right at the
same rate as the top left corner moves left, all the while maintaining the
centre position of the object being scaled

Effectively, what I want to do is scale while maintaining the proportions on
the plane I am scaling, however cant find a way to do this.

Hopefully my explanation is comprehensible and not too long winded. Any help on
this would be appreciated.

Thanks