Hiya,

I have multiple sets of depth sorted geometry that I'd like rendered in a
specific order. So the depth sorted part itself only matters within a
single set, if that makes any sense. For example, I might have three sets,
each containing 100 osg::Geometry objects. I'd like each of the objects to
render correctly with respect to the other objects in their own set, but
I'd like all the objects in the first set to show up over all the objects
in the second set and so on.

I'm not sure how to do this with OpenSceneGraph. I tried giving each set of
objects a separate DepthSorted render bin... but this doesn't do what I
want. I'd appreciate any advice.

Preet