Hello everyone,

I am using the --cs "+proj=utm +zone=xx +datum=WGS84" flag in osgdem to
generate my terrain.  (where xx is the utm zone number).  If a load the terrain
into a node and then do a dynamic_cast of that node to a coordinateSystemNode
and use the getFormat() or getCoordinateSystem() functions they both return
empty strings.  Is there any way to get a wkt string from an osgdem-generated
terrain object?  I'm ideally looking to get a string that is compatible with
the various coordinate system string formats readable by the gdal/ogr libraries.

Thanks,

-Ethan