Hi Robert,

my nightly build worked fine on RedHat 5.3(64bits) but also on CentOS 6.3(64bits), WinXP(32bits)¨and Win7(64bits).
Thanks again for your quick answer and solution.
By the way did you think about how to correct the math.h problem (regarding the round function, see discussion "[osg-users] [osgPlugins] DDS Texture vanish with LINEAR_MIPMAP_LINEAR") ? In our environment I have recompiled all OSG 3.0.1 and trunk replacing math.h by cmath in include/osg/Math and didn't have any problems until now.

Cheers,

Christian