Hi,

As I developed the resthttp-plugin I sticked to the header-only version
of boost and the separate asio-lib to keep it simple to get the plugin
compiling on windows and other platforms as using asio from within boost
you'll also need to link aainst the boost libs, it doesn't suffice to
include only the headers.

What problems did you try to fix on your end?

cheers,

Stephan