Hi All,

After brief foray back to do some client work and merging submissions
I have returned to looking at the new cleaned up Geometry and a
GeometryDeprecated fallback implementation.  Currently I'm doing a
experimental build of the OSG with GeometryNew now named Geometry, and
the old Geometry renamed GeometryDeprecated.  Most of the core OSG
classes and plugins have ported across pretty easily, in many cases
the code has now become simpler because there osg::Geometry now is
also using fast paths and there are no indices to worry about.

Sticking points will be the .osg, .ive and new serializers as they are
all built around there been indices to read and write.  I don't know
yet how to tackle this so I'm going to try and get the rest of the OSG
built against Geometry/GeometryDeprecated before returning to how to
tackle the native OSG file formats.

I'll keep you all updated on how things progress.  Fingers crossed the
bulk of the core OSG work related to these changes will be checked in
this week.