Good luck with that. We have been unsuccessful at doing it so far and sort
of side-tracked it.

You and I should collaborate on the build process. My build system has been
sidelined while we struggled to virtualize all of the build slaves onto one
box, since it's silly to have them all as discrete computers when they
never run simultaneously anyway. We are getting close to having them all
spinning full power now though.

On Wed, Jul 17, 2013 at 2:58 AM, Torben Dannhauer <tor...@dannhauer.info>wrote:

> Hi,
>
> For the full package of my VS2012 precompiled 3rdParty package,
> I want to integrate collada. Unfortunately I'm not aware of the current
> Colada status of OSG.
> Can I use collada 2.4.0? Which DOM should I use? 1.4 ? 1.5?
>
> Thank you for your help!
>

> Cheers,
> Torben
>
> ------------------
> Read this topic online here:
> http://forum.openscenegraph.org/viewtopic.php?p=55234#55234

Chris 'Xenon' Hanson, omo sanza lettere. xe...@alphapixel.com
http://www.alphapixel.com/
Training • Consulting • Contracting
3D • Scene Graphs (Open Scene Graph/OSG) • OpenGL 2 • OpenGL 3 • OpenGL 4 •
GLSL • OpenGL ES 1 • OpenGL ES 2 • OpenCL
Digital Imaging • GIS • GPS • osgEarth • Terrain • Telemetry • Cryptography
• Digital Audio • LIDAR • Kinect • Embedded • Mobile • iPhone/iPad/iOS •
Android
@alphapixel <https://twitter.com/alphapixel> facebook.com/alphapixel (775)
623-PIXL [7495]