Hi,

Last year I updated the version of osg I was using for a program that displays
terrain grids (using osgTerrain). And now, i've just realized that a
functionnality that uses clipping planes to "cut" the terrain does'nt work
anymore on an old laptop (Windows xp, ATI mobility radeon HD3650, drivers up to
date), but it works fine on the 2 others (and newer) pc.

Is there a change on the clip planes implementation between 2.2.0 and 2.8.5 ?
Someone have an idea of where the problem may come from ? Is there a chance for
the problem to be solved in osg 3 ?

Thank you very much!

Regards,
Antoine