Good stuff to know. Thank you.

-Shayne

-----Original Message-----
From: osg-users-boun...@lists.openscenegraph.org
[mailto:osg-users-boun...@lists.openscenegraph.org] On Behalf Of Glenn
Waldron
Sent: Thursday, September 12, 2013 12:34 PM
To: OpenSceneGraph Users
Subject: Re: [osg-users] [vpb] osgdem and HAE/MSL

Shayne,
Correct, for each height value in your DTED grid, you have to sample the
EGM96 geoid at that point and add the two together. That will give you HAE.
I don't know of any tools off the cuff, sorry. osgEarth has vertical datum
support so you could probably write a tool using that.

Glenn Waldron / @glennwaldron / osgEarth

On Thu, Sep 12, 2013 at 2:19 PM, Tueller, Shayne R Civ USAF AFMC 519