Hi Community,

I have a simple scene of a car model with a windshield (two separate models
combined in runtime). There is osg::MatrixTransform node on top of the car
that moves it around, and the windshield is attached to the scene that also
has osg::MatrixTransform on top of it with an UpdateCallback that copies
the car's matrix.

( the real scene is a bit different but this is the concept)

I am seeing the windshild has some delay in following the car model while
moving and at lower framerates. I think I just tried everything but always
this is the same case

Any clue and hints?

Thanks a bunch!

Nick