Sebastian, it was too early to be happy. Changing it to traverse first then
update didn't helped actually. On the windshield model I have attached
ParticleSystem that is actually delayed with the windshield. Any other
ideas?

I also tried to attach this directly to parts of the model but same results.

It is about rain effect. This particle system is firing rain drops on the
windshield geometry and it suppose to move with the car model, however it
is delayed as it moves.

Thanks

Nick

trajce nikolov nick