Hi Robert,

after examining all the options it turned to be the visual system (which is
a commercial black box OSG based) doing this somehow. When I attach the
osgParticle::PrecipitationEffecte somewhere else in the scenegraph it show
to work. So sorry for the false report again. And thanks!

Happy Holidays

Nick

--
trajce nikolov nick