We're using 3.0.1.  I'd like to update, but at the moment don't have time and
have something else going on.

I'm able to build on a Mac OS X 10.7.5 machine.  With a few changes to our
makefile (which calls cmake and then gmake), I'm trying to build on Mac OS X
10.8.  (The changes involve specifying SDK so we can get past the test for a C
compiler.)

But after that, it says that OPENGL_INCLUDE_DIR is set to NOTFOUND.

When I search for help on this, all I see are references to OpenGL ES, iphones,
etc.  I'm just building on a mac, and am not after ES.

Is there something else I need to do to build 3.0.1 on 10.8.5, when I can build
on 10.7.5?  Why is it looking for OPENGL_INCLUDE_DIR on 10.8 and not 10.7?
(The CMake cache file seems to show it as NOTFOUND as well.)  If that's the
answer, what would I set it to?

I'm open to the possibility that I need to upgrade, but at this point only if
that's what I need to do to move forward.  I'd like to update OSG to more
recent at a time when I'm not trying to fix something else at the same time.

thanks
andy