I looked at the code of StandardShadowMap.cpp and I think this object at
line: 544 osg::Program has to be exposed to the interface as well. Robert,
will You accept such a change, it is minor but will change the interface
with one getProgram() method and will not brake anything. This case is good
example of such a need when you for example wants to mix the shaders of the
ShadowMap with your own

Nick

--
trajce nikolov nick