As far as I know there is GLDirect (
http://sourceforge.net/projects/gldirect/) that can work like a bridge
between OpenGL and D3D. I don't know if your application depends on it to
"support" DirectX, but this is not important... Just can't understand
your motivation of providing single-exe applications that obviously come
from some other engines or be packed "meticulously" with certain tools,
and emphasizing they are OSG beginner works.

But it's OK, will also wait to see the source code. It is already overnight
in Chinese time now so I wonder if you mean the next night?

Wang Rui