Date: Wednesday, Aug 6, 2014 06:32:36 PM
From: "Trajce Nikolov NICK" <trajce.nikolov.n...@gmail.com>
To: "OpenSceneGraph Users" <osg-users@lists.openscenegraph.org>
Subject: Re: [osg-users] osgviewer can\'t read dds file....is this a bug?

Hi,

osg can read S3TC images. I think you have to do osgviewer --image myfile.dds. Do osgviewer --help you will see the correct option

Cheers,
Nick

On Wed, Aug 6, 2014 at 11:25 AM, Shyguy <jj2...@nate.com> wrote:
osgviewer can't read dds file which format is dxt1.

I am using osg 3.3.1 and I converted that file to dxt3 , dxt5...with nvDXT tool...

but it results same...

I wonder if this is natutral or any other method to read dds file...

Anyway...thanks in advence.

당신과 제가 다름이 세상을 풍요롭게 합니다...^^v
Differences between U and me make the world plentiful...^^v

trajce nikolov nick