HI Jesus,

osgVolume doesn't yet support multiple over-lapping volumes.

To handle multiple intersecting volumes one will have to have the osgVolume
rendering back end and shaders handle both volumes at the same time where
the volumes overlap and separately handle the areas where only one volume
has influence.

Robert.