Hi Paul,

Googeling indicates that error is most likely produced by a missing runtime dependency. [1] Try to check it with the dependency walker or check if you have the correct dlls copied.

Cheers
Sebastian

[1] http://lmgtfy.com/?q=application+unable+to+start+0x00000007b+error+code
I built OSG 3.2.0 (windows) from the command line in release and debug modes as
follows:

Code:

cd %OSG%
mkdir debug_build
cd debug_build
cmake ../ -DCMAKE_BUILD_TYPE=Debug -DCMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX=../ -G "NMake
Makefiles"
nmake
nmake install
cd ..
mkdir release_build
cd release_build
cmake ../ -DCMAKE_BUILD_TYPE=Release -DCMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX=../ -G "NMake
Makefiles"
nmake
nmake install

Apps compiled using release mode work fine. Apps build in debug mode crash at
startup with the following error dialog :

[Image:
http://i1363.photobucket.com/albums/r720/pleopard777/Work%20Stuff/Capture_zps8c0a3d67.jpg
 ]

Setting a break point at the first line of a program doesn't help any ...

I setup the 3rd party dir (OSG_3RDPARTY_DIR) pointing to my
"3rdParty_VC9sp1_x86_x64_V7" created by unzipping the dependencies from
http://www.openscenegraph.org/index.php/download-section/dependencies

Any ideas?

Thanks,
Paul
[/code][/quote]

things are more like they are now than they have ever been before