From: osg-users [mailto:osg-users-boun...@lists.openscenegraph.org] On Behalf
Of Robert Osfield
Sent: Tuesday, February 03, 2015 4:16 AM
To: OpenSceneGraph Users
Subject: Re: [osg-users] Stat handler display corrupted

Hi Mark,

I haven't seen an issue like this before.  Somehow the state has got screwed up.

Are you using custom OpenGL or 3rd party code?

Robert.

On 31 January 2015 at 22:28, Mark Pai <m...@hotmail.com> wrote:

        Hello,

        I no longer get to see that nice stat handlers HUD display (pl see
        the enclosed screen shot) and have no clue how to fix it. Pl help
        me with possible clues to get it back up.

        Thank you advance!

        Regards,
        -mpai