Hi,

I recently compiled successfully OSG 3.2.1 with Qt 5.4.

Looking at Qt 5.4 release notes, Qt have improved integration with third
parties 3d engines so I wonder if someone have solved multithreading problem on
Qt.

I read in this forum that someone have compiled OSG 3.2.1 with Qt 5.4 an
multithreading is working fine... but not in my case.

I really need multithreading becouse I have performance problems with
singletreading on my application.
I just tested my old application with Qt 4.8 and multithreading against same
application with Qt 5.3 and singlethreading on an old NVIDIA GTX card. The
first one have "superior" performances and the second one is completely frozen.
I did not expected such difference.

Any suggestion?

Thank you in advance.

Cheers,