Paul has been moving his projects to Google Code today. I think the
GoogleCode osgephemeris was the official one now, per Don.

Jeremy wasn't feeling well this weekend, but I expect he'll be moving his
projects.

If anyone needs help re-hosting, just shout. It's pretty straightforward.

On Sat, Mar 14, 2015 at 12:07 PM, Jean-Sébastien Guay <jean_...@videotron.ca
> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> Even though I have been inactive in the past 3 years, I wanted to inform
> anyone who might be interested. Since Google Code is closing down in less
> than a year (http://google-opensource.blogspot.ca/2015/03/farewell-
> to-google-code.html), I went ahead and moved my old pet project
> osgboostpython to github.
>
> https://github.com/Skylark13/osgboostpython
>
> I think if I had to do it again, the lua scripting Robert has been working
> on would be a much better base for python scripting support, and I would
> not try to wrap all of OSG but rather expose specific functionality which
> would be itself coded in C++. But if anyone is interested in what is there,
> it costs me nothing to keep the source available, so well, there it is.
>
> I take this opportunity to mention that other projects which are / were
> part of the OSG ecosystem are still on Google Code, with no mention of them
> moving / having moved. Perhaps it would be good for someone to get in touch
> with their authors if they are not active on this mailing list anymore.
> Unless they are dead projects of course.
>
> Some by Paul Martz
> https://code.google.com/p/osgworks/
> https://code.google.com/p/osgbullet/
> https://code.google.com/p/osgqsg/
> https://code.google.com/p/osgephemeris/ (not sure if this is now the
> official repo or if it's still at andesengineering...)
>
> By Kim C. Bale and me (unfortunately I'm not admin, just committer, so I
> can't move it myself)
> https://code.google.com/p/osgocean/
>
> Some by Jeremy Moles
> https://code.google.com/p/osgcairo/
> https://code.google.com/p/osgpango/
>
> Some by Wang Rui
> https://code.google.com/p/osgmodeling/
> https://code.google.com/p/osgenginebook/
>
> And there are others, just search for OSG or OpenSceneGraph at
> code.google.com
>
> Hope this helps,
>
> J-S
>
> --

Chris 'Xenon' Hanson, omo sanza lettere. xe...@alphapixel.com
http://www.alphapixel.com/
Training • Consulting • Contracting
3D • Scene Graphs (Open Scene Graph/OSG) • OpenGL 2 • OpenGL 3 • OpenGL 4 •
GLSL • OpenGL ES 1 • OpenGL ES 2 • OpenCL
Legal/IP • Code Forensics • Digital Imaging • GIS • GPS •
osgEarth • Terrain • Telemetry • Cryptography • LIDAR • Embedded • Mobile •
iPhone/iPad/iOS • Android
@alphapixel <https://twitter.com/alphapixel> facebook.com/alphapixel (775)
623-PIXL [7495]