Hi,

I've found the osgRecipes  (https://github.com/xarray/osgRecipes) to be quite
useful. However most of the data is missing from these, and there is no proper
reference to the location of the data. I stumbled on this
(https://github.com/openscenegraph/osg-data) data. It seems to be a close fit
to the recipes. However some data files are missing. For example right now I'm
in cookbook_05_02. This cookbook is looking for one of two datafiles (in my
case pic.png). I think this is just a placeholder, and I'm expected to drop my
own "animated PNG" into place. I've tried several such png's found on the web,
but none seem to do what one might expect.

Code:
 osg::ref_ptr<osg::Image> image;
    if ( arguments.argc()>1 )
        image = osgDB::readImageFile( arguments[1] );
    else
    {
#ifdef WIN32
        image = osgDB::readImageFile( "Images/bouncing_beach_ball.png" );
#else
        image = osgDB::readImageFile( "/dev/video0.ffmpeg" );
#endif
    }

    osg::ImageStream* imageStream = dynamic_cast<osg::ImageStream*>(
image.get() );
    if ( imageStream ) imageStream->play();

I've never used animated png's before so I'm not sure how best to find a
compatible image.

In this code snippet, I replaced pic.png with a bouncing_beach_ball.png found
here
(http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/1/14/Animated_PNG_example_bouncing_beach_ball.png).

Thank you for any insights.

Cheers,