Hi Paulo,

The osgViewer::Viewer by default opens a single view across all the
displays you have, so what you see is a feature rather a bug :-)

You can control the default by setting env vars or by passing in
command line arguments to the viewer.  To see all the command line
options run:

 osgviewer --help

And to see the env vars support run:

  osgviewer --help-env

In you case doing:

  setenv OSG_SCREEN=0;
  osgviewer cow.osgt

Should do you fine.

In your own applications you choose how you want to create the
windows, or just leave the viewer to decide upon defaults.

Robert.