Hi Thomas,

I am running Windows 7 64-bit with dual screen setup (2 screens running at
1280x1024). I have no problems with the osgviewer in 3.4.0 version. I have
tested with both small and large models. I can display the image spanned over
both screens or on one screen at the time. No crashes here...

Currently running a nvidia GTX 700 card with the 355.83 beta drivers (The
reason for the beta drivers is to be able to use the latest Oculus SDK).

Do you get this problem with all models? The simple cow.osg or dumptruck.osg
for example.

Or does the crash happen with some specific model?

Best regards,
Björn