Am 22.09.2015 um 16:08 schrieb Erik Hensens:
Thank you for the reply Glenn!

You say that the projection matrix doesn't depend on the lookat parameters;
what does it depend on?
The projection matrix depends on the size of your viewing frustum. Usually near/far plane and the dimensions (angles) of the field of view.
You can use the camera->get/setProjectionMatrix functions here.
For instance:

viewer->getCamera()->setProjectionMatrixAsFrustum(
        aspect_x * near_plane * left_angle,
        aspect_x * near_plane *right_angle,
        aspect_y * near_plane * bottom_angle,
        aspect_y * near_plane * top_angle,
        near_plane,
        far_plane
    );

Cheers
Sebastian

Thanks in advance!

gwaldron wrote:
You can make the view matrix:

   osg::Matrix::lookAt(eye, center, up)

This has nothing to do with the projection matrix though; that doesn't depend
on your look vector.

Glenn Waldron