Hi,

I've got some abnormal usage-pattern of viewers and scenes in one application.

There is some Qt-based application using OSG to render different scenes into individual widgets(which use an osgViewer::Viewer), which kind of works. The problem is mainly due to osgDB::Registry being a singleton and therefore some facilities* shared between the viewers. I was thinking about moving to a CompositeViewer, but I'm uncertain if I should with having totally different scenes in the viewers. Is there some better way to display multiple widgets with different scenes in one OSG-application?

*For instance the ReadFileCallbacks and the DatabasePager seem to be affected.

Cheers
Sebastian