Hi Dave,

I apologize for not providing the detail. Let me attempt to. Rather than
compile the DOM, I downloaded the full set of 3rd party dependencies from this
page.

http://www.openscenegraph.org/index.php/download-section/dependencies
The specific download I used is this one
(http://download.osgvisual.org/3rdParty_VS2013_v120_x86_x64_V9_full.7z).

There is a 1.4 and a 1.5 DOM within this set. I extracted the dependcies and
placed them under my OSG source tree.

You can see their location within my tree here.
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BzUf-8Ad-iIkQ0Jzd245eHZGTWM

I went through several iterations of trying to get COLLADA configured. This is
my current latest.
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BzUf-8Ad-iIkOGVWTDJ6LWNDT1E

I believe COLLADA_INCLUDE_DIR shouldn't point to DOM headers. You should
probably set it to
c:/osg/OpenSceneGraph-3.4.0/OpenSceneGraph-3.4.0/3rdParty/x64/include . You
should also set DEBUG variants of the boost libraries to point to
libboost_*mt-gd*.lib (mt = multi threaded, gd = debug) and
COLLADA_PCRECPP_LIBRARY_DEBUG to pcrecppd.lib (pcrecpp(with d suffix).lib) and
also COLLADA_PCRE_LIBRARY_DEBUG to pcred.lib.

Cheers,
Robert M.