Hi Jordi,

On 3 June 2016 at 12:49, Jordi Torres <jtorresfa...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I just sent a PR for adding travis for trusty and OSX builds. It could be
> improved adding missing dependencies like gdal, etc. to the apt/brew
> section.

Now merged.

> Once you logged in to travis and set it up for the osg github repo ( it's
> only a few steps ), it will automatically search for the .travis.yml file
> and start to make builds on each pull request or push.

Now done:

    https://travis-ci.org/profile/openscenegraph

> You can also add a status label to the repo website to know if the build is
> passing (https://docs.travis-ci.com/user/status-images/).

Just had a quick read through, not sure what I'm supposed to be copy
and placing where yet...

I've got lots of other work to get on with so learning all about
Travis and setting things up is just one item among many.  I'd welcome
others chipping in and driving what needs to be done.

I believe we also have the opportunity to link up Travis to the
Coverity scan of the OSG, again this ain't my area of expertise so
happy for others to move things along in the right direction.