Hi,

I've attempted to turn on building out the documentation. Doxygen is installed,
however I have not installed the Graphviz DOC module.

The solution seems to build the documentation project:

Code:
1>------ Skipped Build: Project: doc_openscenegraph, Configuration: Debug x64
------
1>Project not selected to build for this solution configuration
2>------ Skipped Build: Project: doc_openthreads, Configuration: Debug x64
------
2>Project not selected to build for this solution configuration
3>------ Skipped Build: Project: uninstall, Configuration: Debug x64 ------
3>Project not selected to build for this solution configuration
4>------ Skipped Build: Project: INSTALL, Configuration: Debug x64 ------
4>Project not selected to build for this solution configuration
========== Build: 0 succeeded, 0 failed, 266 up-to-date, 4 skipped ==========

However, the OpenSceneGraphReferenceDocs folder within the build and install
area does not have anything more than a simple icon.

Is the Graphviz DOC module required in order to build out the documentation
set? If so, what is the best way to get this for a windows platform?

Thank you!

Cheers,
Dave