Hi all,

I have been using Geometry::setNormalBinding() and setColorBinding() in my code
for years but I have just realized that the code is now deprecated because it
is not efficient. I have read some more details about it
here<https://groups.google.com/forum/#%21topic/osg-users/am2FCWzZ-Wc>.

Now I am looking for the new and preferred way to do these bindings and have
looked in many many places. The problem is they all seem to refer to the dirty
old way of doing things, even the quick start
guide<http://www.lulu.com/items/volume_51/767000/767629/3/print/OSGQSG.pdf>, or
the
wiki<http://trac.openscenegraph.org/projects/osg//wiki/Support/Tutorials/BasicGeometry>.
 I have also looked in the examples but there are so many that I am lost.

Anyone can give me a hint here or point me to a relevant example or link?

Kind regards,

Antoine