From: osg-users [mailto:osg-users-boun...@lists.openscenegraph.org] On Behalf
Of Robert Osfield
Sent: Tuesday, June 21, 2016 10:49 AM
To: OpenSceneGraph Users <osg-users@lists.openscenegraph.org>
Subject: Re: [osg-users] OpenThreads build error (OSG 3.4.0)

Hi Rick,

On 21 June 2016 at 15:33, Rick Irons <rick.ir...@mathworks.com> wrote:
> Any thoughts on this issue?
>
> We are trying out option #2 below (Define WIN32_IE to 0x0600 in the
> Open Thread cmake list file) since it is the more conservative of the
> approaches.
> No issues so far.

I don't have Windows expertise to comment on specifics like this so have to
defer to members of the community that have Windows knowledge like yourself.

One thing that is a bit curious though is why you are seeing build problems
with 3.4.0 when others using Windows didn't report problems during the 3.4.0
release testing cycle.  I have a Windows 7 dual boot on this system that I
occasionally boot into and haven't seen problems, I think I have VS2013
installed as well.