Hi Philipp,

The ThreadPerCamera is just shorthand for
CullThreadPerCameraDrawThreadPerContext, which will explain a bit more
what's actually happening - it's meant to allow the draw thread to
progress in parallel with the next frame.

There is a mechanism built into the backend to hold back the next
frame if there are any Drawables or StateSet's with their DataVariance
marked as DYNAMIC, however, if your whole scene is STATIC then this
will allow the next frame to advance.  There isn't any default
additional mechanism for holding back the next frame.  There are
mechanisms for doing a swap ready check for multi-context systems
which does something similar to what you are after.

A another different take would be to insert an GraphicsOperation prior
to the sawp buffers that has a barrier that you can control, a bit
like the swap buffers one.

I have to ask though, what exactly are you trying to achieve here,
what's the end feature that you are after, it may well be that you are
trying to solve the problem in the completely the wrong way.

Robert