Hi Community,

I had some discussion and coding some sample with Wojtek's help 2010 :-).
It is about a sample code that illustrates a simple lights and obstacles.
It become actual for me again so I started with this archived example as a
testbed to work on it and integrate it into much larger project. Here is
the link of the code:

http://markmail.org/message/ccscbkzyxsgmb5vl#query:+page:1+mid:c542rbpj3jdw3v5d+state:results

I know it was working till recent times. And it doesn't anymore :-/. So I
went to see what might have changed in OpenGL and OSG since then (bit crazy
but I had to start somewhere). It uses shadow2DProj which I found it was
replaced by the texture call in GLSL after 130. Also on OSG side to use the
built in uniforms I know it has to be enabled in the camera's gc state with
setUseModelViewAndProjectionUniforms. So far these were my findings which
didn't helped.

I would like to ask you for any hints and for a bit of will to see if
someone can spot something - the code is simple, selfcontained, it has
lighting from the red book implemented and use simple shadow mapping to
make the lights to not appear behind obstacles.

As always, thanks a bunch!!!!!

Cheers,
Nick

--